THIS IS JAPAN Series 1. April 2016, Shinjuku Park, Tokyo.
Pink Rain. Cherry Blossom leaves float freely, almost singing to the sound of Spring. A thousand trees join in. Dancing, floating, swaying, enjoying the change of season as if to say wake up it's time to welcome the sun again and celebrate life to the fullest. There is nothing much I could do but surrender to this beauty and feel privileged to be present in this moment. Invite me back to your country, Japan.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia